Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby dancing during Worship!!

Hey There My Beloved's!!

I just wanted to tell you something I found to be really awesome!! On Wednesday, (18th, of march) Me and the hubby got ready for church and went up there for his pratice before. (he leads worship) We got there and he started preparing for that nights service and I got to sit back and talk with his sister for a bit... afterwards we went got dinner and came back because church was starting in just a few minutes!!

about half way through, the praise band sang the offering song, I am just sitting back and enjoying the song in praise of our savior! Well, i guess thats when my little one decided to wake up and listen also! As soon as Eric (brother in law) started singing the baby rolled to the other side (i think that was a roll) then my hubby and raquel started singing and I felt all these little movements and what almost felt like a Punch!!! I almost started laughing, It was the most amazing feeling ever!! This was the most movement that I had felt so far!!

I just think about how much the baby (my son, just a feeling) is growing and it just simply amazes me!! Our Lord is so perfect in his handiwork! Every time I see my baby on a sono i think WOW, look at this perfect child the lord has given me, but most importantly TRUSTED me with to raise "him" for the Lord!!!

I have been praying alot for help with preparing my heart before this baby comes! I want to make sure that I will do my best in teaching my "son" about the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment