Saturday, April 18, 2009

Focusing On Family....

I feel so blessed to be able to carry this baby boy in my womb. It has already shown rewarding effects on my life! Firstly, I have to thank God for blessing and opening up my womb, it truly is a gift. Jarrod and I are so very thankful every single day!

I have started to prepare for being a godly mommy, I want my son to thrive to know his Lord and Savior! My very sweet husband suprised me and brought home "Shepparding A Child's Heart". I was thrilled! I really wanted to read a godly book on parenting as well as reading God's word to sheppard my sweet son! I know that you can't be fully prepared when bringing a child into this world, but what better way than to keep yourself girded up with Christ's word!

I have noticed a nuturing side in myself, I am already protective and looking for what's best for Hunter! When I read the word in the mornings I do it aloud, I know that Hunter May not be able to hear me just yet but I want to start telling my son about His PRECIOUS Savior!! I strive to always take care of my family to the best of my ability! I love being able to keep my house clean for my husband, making sure Jarrod has clean clothes, supper,etc. It's such a blessing to be a Wife and now a soon to be mommy!! I thank the Lord every day for giving me such a wonderful life!!

Jarrod and I pray for Hunter all the time, we know how much of a gift he is and also that he is not promised to us, but we serve a GRACIOUS God who is growing him in my belly!! I can't express how grateful for my family I am!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment