Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What a Wonderful Resurrection Day!!


Happy Belated Resurrection Day To Everyone!!
What a Glorious day it was! My Hubby and I got to wake up another day and give all the praise and glory to our wonderful Savior! We serve a wonderful Savior who gave up his sinless life to save ours! He was beaten beyond recognition and hung on a cross, for all the sins of the world! I can't imagine taking the pain for just 1 other person's sin! What an awesome God we serve!! We serve a RISEN Savior!! Praise the Lord!!

During church Hunter was moving all around! It's the most amazing feeling!! I rested my arms on the top of my belly and he would kick them off! I can't believe how much he has grown already and how strong he already is!! Jarrod is soooooo in love with his son!! He is always given my belly (Hunter) kisses and we talk about how much we can't wait to meet him!! well we definately want him to be ready to come into this world first!! =D We are continuously praying for the Lord to keep His gracious hand over our son!!

Only about 20 1/2 weeks until we can meet our Son!! I can't believe that I'm almost 20 weeks!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment