Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Son Is A Soccer Player!!

Lots of good stuff to tell you all

Over the last few days my sweet little boy Hunter has been quite active!! He is kicking around like crazy right now!! It's the most amazing feeling ever!! He kicked a few minutes ago that moved my hand pretty far up. I feel so stinkin blessed to have our baby in my belly!! All the praise to God.

Sunday after church, I met up with my mom and we picked up Hunter's crib and changing table/Dresser!! They are both Gorgeous!! I was sooo excited to take them home!!! (well my mom has them until we move into the new apartment) My mom ALSO bought us a crib mattress!! I feel so blessed that she bought all of this wonderful stuff for us! Hunter is going to Love everything his Mimi bought him!!

Also, Tonight, Hunter got alot of new clothes from My sister-in-law... They are all my nephews clothes and ARE PRECIOUS!! It looks like I already had a baby shower and got tons of stuff!! I am so grateful!! I can't wait for my son to wear all his cute clothes and new shoes!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment