Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 10-12

Febuary 11, 2009 Week:10w4d
Good Afternoon!!Today I got to get a Sneak Peek at our little baby!!( i work at a diagnostic center, free sonos) first of all, i had to drink 32oz of water and hold it for 30 mintues!! my bladder felt like it was going to burst, I could barely walk around!! Then at 1:00 I asked Dana (our sono tech) if it were okay that I come back there a little early since I felt like I was going to burst! ha ha I'm so wimpy!! I then layed on the bed and she put the gel on my belly and Our little baby appeared on the screen!! I'm talking legs, arms, chunky belly, all the works and the most amazing thing of it all was I could see The heart beating away!! The Lord's Handiwork is PERFECT! I was in Amazment!! She continued to scan aroung to look at the legs and arms and all, and I Immediately asked "IS THAT A BOY PART I SEE" she asked how far i was and i told her 10w4d.. she said its too early to tell, but it might be apart of the leg!! However I am now thinking it's a boy!! Dana said not to fix my mind on that though... hmmm... i'm so curious!! But, then again thats the fun part!!I called Jarrod to tell him of my little excursion and he was also just amazed that the baby was already so big!! I really wish that I could have gotten a print out to show him!! Soon enough though!!I am just so amazed to see how much the baby has grown and how perfectly the Lord is forming HIM/her!! I feel so blessed to be able to carry this little baby in my womb, it is such a wonderful blessing!! I am already so in love with this child and i can't wait to hold him/her in my arms. (Lord Willing)I am in constant prayer for the Lord to just sustain this child until they are ready to be delivered!!

Febuary 16, 2009 Week:11w2d
We Had another dr visit! and Praise the Lord It went well!! The heartbeat was super quick and strong!! =D I was so happy and relieved to hear it again! Our Next visit is going to tell us if we are having a boy or girl!! I asked if i could go in 5 weeks Instead of 4, so that i would be able to see our baby again!! And the dr said that would be fine, I also asked if it were safe and he said yes! anything from 3-5 weeks is okay! and if i felt like i needed to hear the babies heartbeat before then i could always come in and check!! Here's a video of the Baby's heartbeat!!Baby'>http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52441950">Baby Greene's Heartbeat!!

Febuary 19, 2009 Week:11w5d
Its simply amazing to see my tummy changing!! I did however think i felt the baby move.... but i hear that its probably impossible since He/she is soooo small!! but i think we'll have to see about that one!! In continuous Prayer for Our Baby!!

Febuary 23, 2009 Week:12w2d
Today, Jarrod and I went to the Doctor to see our little One and to make sure everything was progressing. I can't tell you how amazed we were when we saw our little baby just sitting in there wiggling around! Jarrod was smiling from ear to ear and laughing with excitment, I was teared upand thinking how truly grateful I was. Kim(our sono tech) was measuring and checking everything out and stopped on the baby for a second and we saw the baby wiggling his/her fingers, at first I thought it was sucking its thumb but it was actually rubbing his/her chin! The Next view we saw was the baby stretching out His/Her legs! The heartbeat was at 160!! We also saw the little profile and it had the most adorable nose, it looked like a little button nose!! I can't wait to meet This precious baby! (well not until september)I am so amazed at the Lords handiwork! Every little detail of our child is just perfect! I am Soooo Thankful for this little gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment