Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We're Pregnant!! (a little back dated)

December 26, 2008 Week: 3 weeks and 6 days
Well, I'm sooo excited to announce that Jarrod and I Had A Positive Digital Pregnancy Test!!! Estimated Due Date: September 5th,2009!
On Christmas Eve, I took a Pregnancy test and there was a faint positive line, However Jarrod and I didn't want to tell everyone until we knew for sure the line would get darker, we really just prayed about it and left it in the Lords hands!! So we just kept it to ourselves and remembered to be grateful even for one day of being Pregnant!! (last month we had a Chemical Pg, The line never got darker and FR PG test line didn't show)
so today i decided to take a Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy test to see. And Sure Enough it said Pregnant!! I was shaking so much i felt like my legs were just going to give out on me. I called Jarrod to let him know, i had this little plan to make a shirt and take it to him with the PG test but i was just too excited! then i went down to his work and showed him the test!! Praise God For this Little Miracle!! I will be in continuous prayer that the Lord sustains this little baby in my belly!! Jarrod and I are going to be a MOMMY and DADDY!!! p.s. The Names If It Is a Boy: Hunter Michael Greene / If It Is A Girl: Presley Tyler Greene Or Autumn Alyse Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment