Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 4-6 Our Little Miracle

December 30, 2008 Week: 4
Well, Today I went to have Pregnancy Blood work done to Confirm the Pregnancy!! I am such a dork! I was so nervous, all I could do was pray and read the word. After we were all finished I wanted to be sure that I was still indeed Pregnant, So I took another Digital Pregnancy Test and Sure enough it came back "PREGNANT". It only took about a minute or a little less to pop up... I was overjoyed!! However I would still like for you all to pray that everything goes well!! I have my first OB appt on Tuesday (January 6th) they will start off with a sonogram and then give me the do's and don'ts of pregnancy, as well as full physical!! I am so excited for this journey of Motherhood! Praise God For Blessing My Womb!!Jarrod Is sooo stinking EXCITED! I just know that he is going to be such an awesome Daddy!! He is already kissing the baby!!!

December 31,2008 Week: 4
Well, The Doctor called today and told me the results for the Blood Work!! && We are indeed PREGNANT!! The Assistant said that my Levels looked very good!! I just about fell out of my seat at work! I was so nervous! Praise God For This Little Baby!!!

January 6,2009 Week: 5 weeks and 3 days
I had my First ob appt and everything went well!! =D Praise God! Tehy did the first sono today and I measured at 5 weeks and 3 days! which is what i was thinking... The baby was very little but growing so much this week!! yay! Jarrod and I were so excited to see our little bean! we saw the gestational and yok sac, the doctor said it was early to see a heartbeat and that it was completely normal not to see it this early!! that really made me feel better! however i can't wait to see the little flutter!!Please pray for Jarrod and I and that the Lord will Sustain this little bitty Greene Bean!! We Are Thrilled!Also I think that I'm going to love my doctors there! the place was so cozy and everyone was very nice and made me feel really comfortable! =D

January 10, 2009 Week :6
Well, I'm 6 weeks pregnant today! this week i've just been feeling a little more bloated! Some days I think my belly is getting big, however i know its not yet! I got my First Taste of nausea/queeziness on thursday (jan 8) and then again yesterday, however it was definately queeziness yesterday! I mean weird feeling in the middle of my stomach and weird feeling in my throat! but its so crazy to say but I AM actually happy about it! Weird I know, but its awesome to feel something from the baby! I'm in continuous prayer that The Lord is taking care of this baby! He is perfectly Forming my little Bean! ahhh... that's so awesome!
I got his/her baby book yesterday, and I began to write in it and i think it made it more real... This pregnancy is such a Blessing!

January 14,2009 Week: 6w4d
Well for the past few days the queeziness has started. At first it was very very very minimal maybe 5 minutes and then went away.. It's progressivly getting more often.. yesterday i was off and on all day!! today it started off with Me STARVING in the morning then a little queezy and a little more as the day goes on it feels like something stuck in my throat. But PRAISE the LORD for this!! I know its silly to be happy about morning sickness, but I am!! I cramp off and on now, when i first found out i would cramp more regularly but now its minimal (spuratic times of the day).. its not painful just weird feeling.. and if i sneeze its one pain and then its gone.. I've heard its Ligament pain .. My Boobs are still very sore and growing.. my husband is amazed.. its so funny Only 5 more days till my next Doctors appt to hear the Heartbeat!! hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment