Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week 7-9

January 19,2009 Week: 7w2d
Well we just got home from the Ob's office and things were AWESOME... we thought we would just get to see the heart beating but we got to hear it also!! it was so fast... it was the most awesome thing i have ever heard!! 130 BPM... Our due date is september 6th,2009! which is our one year anniversary!! how awesome!! what a great gift!Nausea has been kicking in this week, which is a strange feeling but i love it! I know thats silly of me but its a blessing! I also Found out that Pasta Salad makes me SICK and that i am craving lots of fruits!! Apples are my favorite so far, orange sherbert, gold fish(whole grain), any veggies so far... and you know how they say to have a mint to ease your nausea!! yeah right, it makes it so much worse!! just thinking about it makes me sick!! ha ha.. silly pregnancy quirks!!

January 23,2009 Week: 7w6d
Well i got to see my little one again today!! The baby's heartbeat was 173 BPM and I was in amazment of how much bigger he/she has gotten in just 4 days!! its incredible!! the lord's handiwork is just amazing!!!

January 25, 2009 Week: 8w1d
I can't believe i'm already 8 weeks pregnant! its such a blessing to have this little baby in my belly!! what an awesome gift!! I've been wayyyyy more tired lately , all i want to do is sleep most of the day and i have still been craving fruit!! and chocolate is still weird to me and if you know me well enough to know that if i'm not eating chocolate something is wrong with me.. however, pregnancy just changed my taste buds some!! what a JOY!

January 22, 2009 Week:8w5d
its so awesome to see the little subtle changing in my body!! my veins are looking bigger and morning sickness is getting stronger than just queezy!! but what a blessing!!January 23, 2009 Week:8w6dI read today that starting tomorrow (i'll be 9 weeks) my baby's fingers and toes are visable and are not webbed!! i just found that amazing!!

Febuary 5, 2009 Week: 9w5d
well today was a milestone for the baby and I.. i feel like i have a little bump and i had my first "throw up" time.. it was only a tiny bit and not too bad! however the queezy/nauseated feeling is always lingering!! my belly is sensitive to touch.. i guess that is due to all the stretching its going through!! Febuary 6, 2009 Week:9w6dMy mom and i went baby shopping and we got the travel system set!! i was super excited!! it is the Most ADORABLE thing ever! i just love green!we got a really awesome deal on it as well!! next thing is the crib!! I found the most AMAZING set (crib and changing table) for 449.99!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment