Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Belly is Rounding!! =D

Good Afternoon,
Well, The morning sickness is feeling pretty crazy today! I guess it will come and go from now on! yesterday I barely had any until after 9 till bedtime! Morning sickness is okay with me, its just another added joy to this little baby growing in my womb!! I was told today that my belly is starting to round!! It brings me great joy to hear that I am growing. Also, yesterday I had a realization that "wow, in 6 short months I'll be a mommy" (lord willing) && in the same breathe I felt this amazing sensation of emotions. I wanted to cry with excitment!
I decided to write my sweet little one a letter, When I shared this with my husband I could'nt help but to start to cry, I want with all my heart for this child to love and cherish our God! I want he/she to know that I have been praying for them even before we concieved them as well as every single day I was granted in this pregnancy!

1 corinthians 15:58
"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

No comments:

Post a Comment