Monday, March 2, 2009

13 weeks 2 days

Well, I can't believe that 13 weeks have already gone by in my pregnancy! Its simply a blessing! Today Jarrod and I looked at some You Tube Videos of peoples sonograms at there 13th week! We just wanted to see how big the baby could possibly be getting and its funny because even though It wasn't our baby in the sonogram video it was AMAZING to watch this little person moving and growing! but We also came up with something really cool we want our sono tech to when we find out what we're having. When she finds out what it is i want her to have us turn our heads and write on the screen Either "Hunter" Or "Autumn" so that when we turn around we will know what we're having! I thought it would be a cool idea in finding out!! I'm such a dork! Its so funny because I really think that its going to be a Boy! I didn't really have any Real gut feelings until this last week or so! I guess we will see On March 30th!! Wooohooo Only 28 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment