Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wow Time Really Flys!

Good Morning Early Risers!

I can't believe that I'm already 14 weeks preggo with this little Gift from God!!
A few new things this week; My belly is really starting to round out! which I Love! My Hubby is always kissing the baby and loves that "his baby is making my Tummy Grow"! He loves to say that! =) I am still nauseous but its starting to ease up, the last day or so its been easy! I just wanted to inform some of the ladies about one "truth" that doctors tell you that in my case is wrong! They say at 12 weeks you start feeling better, I actually started getting worse then and up until about 3 days ago it was really bad! Like I always say! Praise God for the Morning Sickness!!
I've also been feeling the baby move for the last 5 days! It feels like a flicking feeling on my left side! It is the coolest thing!! I didn't know what it was at first, thought it could just be gas pains but nope, it was just 3 flicks in a row then would stop! I think it's pretty amazing at how perfect our Lord is in making a PERFECT baby!! His Handiwork just amazes me!!
Well I can't wait to update you later this month with my "Big ultrasound" announcements!! Take a look back around March 30th!!! My appointement is at 9:30 in the morning!! ahhh... 23 days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment