Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nursery Set ORDERED!


Well, I'm glad to say that My Little one has a crib and changing table/dresser!! My mom and I ordered it a few nights ago!! It was so awesome to order it! I think it's starting to make things feel real! Not that I don't already feel that way, With my little on moving more now! =D


My husband is still regularly kissing my belly which he says "can I kiss my baby" in this sweet voice and of course this gorgeous little look he does!! I will always say yes to that question!! He is going to be such an amazing daddy!! he already does little things that "look out" for our child!! This child will be so loved and already is!!


Oh and P.s. I did get 2 pair of maternity jeans!! woohoo.. they are super cute!! Old Navy has the best ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment