Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a PERFECT LITTLE BOY!!!!

It's A Perfect Little BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Morning started off with me waking up SOOOOO early, However i could barely even sleep last night because I was so excited and Praying the my little one would open those legs!!! He definately let it be known he was a boy!! =D
He weighed 7 oz. The doctor said that he is growing perfectly!! 10 fingers 10 toes, he has his daddy's lips! (Pouty Lips, sooo gorgeous!) Heart is PERFECT! Praise God! All of his mearsurments are right on!! I was so thrilled just to know that he is growing so well!! What an awesome Work the Lord has ALREADY done in my child!! I feel so blessed to have this perfect little boy in my tummy!!
He didn't really like the sono machine, he kept punching and kicking at it!! he is definately a little mover!! Wiggling was his favorite thing to do!! We had to be really quick to count his fingers and toes because he was kicking or moving them so fast!!
Jarrod is ONE proud daddy, he wanted everyone to know that its a boy and his name is Hunter Michael!! He was grinning from ear to ear and kept grabbing my hand saying were going to have a SON! It just melts my heart to see him so joyful and also knowing that my son is in my belly being perfectly created by our amazing Savior!! I am thanking my AWESOME Savior For taking care of my son, and Praying for His hand to be over him for the rest of this pregnancy and Life!!!
I am so overwhelmed with so many emotions right now, I am just blabbering on and I can't really put my sentences together very well. so, I'm sorry that this note was so scattered!
I'M JUST SO STINKING EXCITED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment