Friday, March 13, 2009

We Got "Monkey"


I was SUPER excited because I finally got the monkey! Here's the story with it!!

Jarrod and I went to Burlington Coat Factory a few weeks back and we picked out the most gorgeous boy bedding (here's how i found monkey) It was a outdoors bedding, all sorts of cute animals! Next to this bedding was this monkey! I began thinking about how when I was little my friend in Elem. school gave me this monkey that I absolutely loved and I wanted my Little Boy or Girl to have one also!! So from there on I went on the lookout for the perfect monkey! I found it at Target (carters brand) however it took me seeing it 3 times to get it! Everytime I would talk myself out of it, but finally last night we went to target and I saw it and Jarrod said to me "just get it" He knew how much I loved it! So I took it off the shelf and we made our way to the front of the store and purchased it!! =D I really hope that my little one loves this little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment