Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beach Getaway && Baby Moving!!


Well, Yesterday was a really awesome day! Firstly, my Hubby and I went to Fernandina for a little getaway!! The Weather was gorgeous!! We went to the beach and just relaxed under the sun! I was layed out while Jarrod walked on the beach looking for sharks teeth! (he found 4!!) I guess at one point the baby was getting tired of me being still while laying on the beach chair, I felt these little flicks, so i felt my stomach and as soon as I layed my hand on my stomach they stopped! I guess he/she wanted some attention!! Well I also felt around my stomach and my uterus felt like it was stretched towards my belly button! (like the baby was in a standing position) I thought it was cool! I haven't felt my uterus feel like that before! I quit messing with the baby and about 5 minutes later and i felt the littl flicks again, I then again placed my hand on my belly and it stopped! Also the long feeling was no longer there, My guess is that the baby changed positions because now my uterus was really hard towards the lower part of my hips!! I think all this changing is just simply amazing! What a Blessing!! Praise God!!oh and P.s. I DEFINATELY paid for laying out, I look like a lobster on my front side!! (I only layed out on my back && I didn't switch!! Its quite funny to see the color difference from each side of my body) But Boy Does it HURT soooo bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment